MSAI is an independent and the world’s leading Testing and compliance checking company for mobiles phone standards, which is recognized and respected throughout the world for its expertise in approving products and systems for the Telecom and IT Sectors
Mobile Standards Alliance of India (MSAI) and Nirbhaya Jyoti Trust (NJT) have collaborated to launch the I Feel Safe With My Phone: 'I Feel Safe'TM 'Safety Ka Power Button'SM
Mobile application for women's safety and security the application is now available on Google Play Store for download by typing i feel safe.
This safety solution is dedicated to the safety and the security of the women and girls in India.
- · It is conceptualized after the Nirbhaya Incident which shocked the nation.
- · I Feel Safe™ works by the press of the android mobile phone power button five times
- · Works even if the phone is locked, No need to unlock or use passwords.
- · Works without data or Internet packs
- · Works with all network operators Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Idea, Aircel, MTNL etc.
- · Works with all all bands 2G, 3G, 4G
- · Engages Emergency Contacts in a Panic situation
- · Calls Police 100 number without dialing it
- · Triggers I Feel Safe call center support staff for better coordination
- · Gives your location coordinates every 30 Seconds
- · Location is tracked in Emergency situation.
- · Longitude and Latitude of the person is reflected on every 30 seconds to the emergency contacts.
- · Call Center immediately plays into action to support the needy
- · Police is informed about the location
It will also be available in six metros and 10 non metros by an outreach program.
Overa all this app is very usefull . Awesome app. purest gift to society. So please make compatible to all os operated phone. Its a marvellous idea and a great tribute to NIRBHAYA